Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's been a long time coming.

I am FINALLY coming to you from my sofa in the living room!

I actually had the patience to look for and follow the instructions to reset the modem and get the extreme base station reset.
Now I can come to you all the time.... I know you are all excited aren't you?

I know I am.

Tonight I stopped by Isaac Layman's opening at Lawrimore Project. It is beautiful. I told Isaac if he wanted to he could give me a piece of his work. I don't think he's going to give me anything - it never hurts to ask though.

Getting back to my wireless capabilities though... now I can post pictures and links to other sites in a more efficient manner - and the best part is it's all from my lap! (well, not my actual lap, my laptop on my lap).

I think things are going to be looking up.

No comments: