Thursday, July 17, 2008

yikes.

I feel like I'm going to be hurting.... I finally went to body sculpting and core class last night after a few weeks hiatus. I don't hurt a lot now, but I think I may soon. I have developed a beer belly without the consumption of beer.... argh.

Today I get to do the phones for a little while. I don't really mind too much. They don't usually ring off the hook so that's good.

Tonight I am going to the opening of Isaac Layman's show at Lawrimore project. I really like his work - he took photos at my sister's wedding as well, a multi-talented fellow he is...

you should go check it out. I tried to rally my friends to go with me but they all declined. I guess I'll just have to go by myself.

I'm beginning to feel anxious about getting stuff done for Chicago. I just have to pull the trigger and get it done... I have sent a shout out to my Crawl Space friends to have them give me a pep talk. ARgh....

Oh! and congratulations to Karolina! you might remember her from my chicago posts... she got a job teaching at SAIC / intro to fibers and material studies and weaving. it makes me wish I would apply for teaching positions...

Yay for her.

I better get going, don't want to be late to answer those phones.

No comments: