Sunday, July 20, 2008

Crampy, itchy and gassy.

The rash on my body is getting worse... I am going to go to the walk in clinic today and see if I can get a diagnosis. Hopefully it's not life threatening and they can give me some drugs and ointment. I should have gotten it checked out sooner... I'm turning into one of those people who is too busy to take care of themselves...

Yesterday I ordered a watch slash heart rate monitor slash gps locator to help me with my running/artwork. It supposedly interfaces with Google Earth and Google Maps and I can download the data into my computer (I think) to keep track of it all. Hopefully I will get it by Saturday's Torchlight run.

Okay, back to the rash... I'm trying to decide if I should go to cycling and then go to the clinic or just go to the clinic.... I should probably work out so in case I'm admitted to the emergency room I will have gotten at least one thing done.

No comments: