Sunday, July 06, 2008

I think I feel better (or worse)...

I slept a ton last night. so much so that my body hurts now. I'm thinking I should unpack at some point - I've just been too exhausted to think about it.

A bunch of campers (okay four out of 61 or so) have requested to be my friend on facebook. Some of them already were my friends so my percentage is better... I feel so wanted.... Sometimes it's hard to realize the affect (effect?) you have on someone... they all have rubbed off on me (I'm using rubbed off because I don't like misspelling words...).

Today the plan is to go to the gym and then sit at the gallery for the afternoon. Maybe I should work on something while I'm there... like applying for a show or a teaching position or something.... Camp always reminds me that we should be doing what we love and what makes us happy... making art and teaching it makes me happy. I just need to do it more often.

When I got home yesterday there was a letter from the doctor. All my test results are good (if you know what I mean).. and they put down my weights from my chart. My highest weight on record was 184 in 2001. I can't even really remember what that was like.. I remember being really uncomfortable - I am really good at comforting myself with food. I saw it even at camp... I did do a lot exercising but I also ate a lot of extra helpings.... I'm okay with it though... I'm just going to have to get back on track now.

I guess that's it for now.... it's good to be back (but bad as well...).

No comments: