Monday, July 07, 2008

the big squishy...

Okay, I realize that people of all ages read my blog and this may be a touchy subject but I am getting my first mammogram this week. I realize that some people may be uncomfortable with me talking about it but that's just too bad.

Here is a link telling about them.

I won't go into graphic details - but I won't shy away from anything....

Let's see! What else is happening this week??? oh yeah, I have to go back to work. And I have to start thinking about getting things together for my show in Chicago in September. Being at camp reminded of the things I love most - being a goof ball and creating things. And dancing spontaneously.... Oh yeah, while I'm thinking about it I would like to thank my friend Karen for sending me mail while I was at camp. I got more mail than any of the counselors! ha ha ha!

I guess I should wrap this up and get ready to face the world. I think I need to shave my legs so that may take a few extra minutes.... blog to you later.

oh wait! We have an opening at Crawl Space on Saturday ... it's Michael Bray - he's from Eugene! Come and see him 6 - 9pm.

No comments: