Wednesday, July 09, 2008

so....

I can't tell you the news yet because there was a delay... I am a rule follower for the most part so I feel it is important to have that integrity. I will tell you all as soon as I can. Some of you know already - but I just can't broadcast it yet.

I am tired as usual. Yesterday I was wandering through the garage looking at my things from my studio... I need to start making things again... I don't know if I need to make things or if just thinking about them is going to be enough... It would be nice if I could find a place to make things that I could afford (damn those student loan payments!)...

it would also be nice to have an apartment of my own.. a 41 year old woman living with her mother??? I know it's alright... I get along really well with my momma but I don't want to end up on an episode of Cops where they have to come in to break up a disturbance - and they find fifty assorted small furry animals that are my "boyfriends" because I had no luck finding one on my own.

That last comment leads me to the next thought.... online dating websites.... I have a profile up a few places and sometimes I get emails asking if I want to get together for coffee... I just can't pull the trigger when it comes to responding to these people. I AM A BIG CHICKEN! For someone who can go to the Today Show everyday and talk to celebrities I don't know what my problem is...
I think maybe I'm still in love with the idea that I should just randomly find someone on the street and fall head over heels in love with them but I know that's not that easy...

Oh well... I guess I should get going....

No comments: