Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Try not to panic.

I woke up this morning starting to worry about getting everything put together for my show in Chicago in September. I know I will get everything done, it's just in the back of my mind I start worrying. I don't think it would be so bad if it wasn't all the way in Chicago and I didn't have to schedule people to sit, ship my things, and worry about installation etc.

Arrgh! I still haven't figured out how to set up my airport extreme base station.... it's making me cranky. I didn't even try yesterday. It's just too aggravating.

Okay, enough misery for a while - I did manage to sign up for the torchlight run. I also had my friend Chris search out some gps locators/heart rate monitors to incorporate into my art/running practice. Now if we could just find me an artificial knee to replace my bum one that would be great.



It would look like that!

My sister and niece are staying with us the next few days so I should probably get into the bathroom while I can.

I'll try to quit worrying.

No comments: