Monday, July 14, 2008

I don't think I'm ready.

Not ready to greet the day that is...

My body is a bit sore and I don't really want to go to work. I suppose a lot of people don't like going to work but they do it anyway. I would rather go swimming and lay around outside. Now you know for me to choose to put on a bathing suit is a big deal - it just seems more appealing to me right now than filing papers.

Did you hear the news? Angelina had her babies Saturday night... Vivienne and Knox. I'm sure they're pretty good looking babies, although I think Suri Cruise is pretty stinking cute for a celebrity spawn and may take the cake. Who knew such freaks of nature could have a cute child.. oh, who am I kidding - her parents are both pretty good looking. I should be talking about Nicole Kidman's baby - Sunday Rose. I'm sure she(Nicole) got the better part of the deal in her marriage breakup (that Keith Urban sure is attractive!).

So, after spending Saturday evening with Mike Bray and his wife Anya It makes me want to get my act together and apply for teaching positions. I just have to get off my butt and do it. It would be nice to be in an institutional setting... I printed off what I need to do in order to apply for the pool of art people at WWU. It would at least be a start I think. I'm too old to be sitting around waiting for things to happen to me. Right?

I should probably go now. I don't think swimming is in the cards for me today.

and I still can't get my airport express base station to work - that makes me cranky.

No comments: