Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back to Normal?

All is quiet on the housesitting front. Tooter let me pet her last night and she tried to bite me a few times. I think they were love bites but I'm not sure.

Today I'm off to ww, the gym, and then sitting at Crawl Space. It's supposed to be about 96 degrees today... maybe I'll set up a kiddie pool in the courtyard and try to get some work done. I think I need to put a new video together for my show in Chicago. I got my prints back yesterday and they look good, but they're smaller than I was expecting... I guess since I had the borders cut off them it makes a lot of difference... I'll manage. They look good, but they're heavy. It's going to take a chunk of money to get them shipped.

I guess it takes money to make money...

I should get a move on. I have to make it from Bellevue to Seattle before sunrise (oops I think I'm too late...).

Tomorrow I have the firm picnic at the zoo. I have to decide what I want to wear so I can make a good impression. Oh the decisions I have to make.

No comments: