Friday, August 15, 2008

Tooter went awol!

So... I get to my sister's house last night and settle in. Usually Tooter is hiding under the bed... (she likes to be alone like her auntie). Finally it's time to go to bed (9:00p.m. because I lead a wild life) and I let Bailey outside to relax in the grass and who should I see??? Tooter! She saw me and as I tried to go near her she ran away. She was all covered in dirt so it appears that she got out earlier in the day when the neighbors let Bailey out for her afternoon constitutional. Let's just say that Auntie Bean (that's my nickname) did not sleep well last night thinking that she had sealed the nails on the coffin of her niece-cat. I left the back door open last night so she could come in (she didn't) and don't tell my sister I did that or she'll ream me (oh, I suppose she could read the blog and find this all out....).

Anyways... this morning I caught a glimpse of Tooter in the back yard and just decided to put her food out and act all nonchalant (like when I see that cute guy working out at the gym)... I started checking my email here on the computer by the back door (please don't use this information to rob my sister's house - she'd ream me again...) and Tooter's stomach appears to be bigger than her desire for adventure. She came slinking all cat-like through the door... I guess because she is a cat that she would slink cat-like...

Okay - that's my story.


Here is a review of the show at Crawl Space right now.... Maybe we'll get a lot of visitors there tomorrow while I'm sitting in 90 degree weather... maybe I'll have a barbecue while I'm there.

Now that Tooter is home safe and I don't have to be concerned about losing a limb to my sister's hand (she's really not as bad as I'm making her out to be - I love her)... I guess I should get ready for work. It's Friday and Payday! Woot woot!

No comments: