Friday, August 29, 2008

dang.

I lost my watch last night at the gym. I hate not having a watch. I don't think I can find my old one either. I guess I'll just have to go without today - or call the gym and see if they have it.

So... last night I sort of watched Barak Obama's acceptance speech. It was good. I must admit that I was sort of a Hillary fan but I think I might be able to get behind Mr. Obama.

On the agenda this weekend is my weekly weigh in, buying a hard sided suitcase so I can take my artwork on the plane with me, packing, printing out stalker photos and making a video. I should actually make a list and try to figure out all that I need to take with me (besides my swimsuit for the rooftop pool at my hotel).

There are not going to be a lot of people at work today. It should be interesting. I heard a rumor that we will be having pizza for lunch. I guess that means that I'll go to the gym tonight for a last chance workout.

Okay - I got sidetracked there for a minute (you couldn't tell because it's not like I'm on video here... you can't tell when I go away from the page for a few minutes...).

I decided to make a reservation for an airport shuttle when I'm in Chicago. It will be easier than taking the train I think. The second weekend I'm there I'll take the train because I won't have as much stuff to bring with me and I'm going to be staying with Karolina and Dan. (I'm using the same service I used when I moved to Chicago three years ago today...) Maybe that guy John still works for them... he was nice to me when I started crying at the airport... I'll tell him thank you for being nice to me if he's still there.

I suppose I should get a move on now. Get ready for the longest work day of the year... okay, maybe the day before Thanksgiving is the longest work day of the year because nobody likes to work that day either...

No comments: