Thursday, August 28, 2008

argh!

I am feeling a bit immobile today. I went to the chiropractor yesterday and he gave me some exercises to loosen up my backside - since I've been cycling so much I don't necessarily move side to side that well anymore - therefore I'm a tight-you know what.

Okay, it's been a while since I ranted here... I am going to complain about Bravo TV's website. Last night I went to bed before Shear Genius was over. I wanted to see who won so I just went on to the site... they have the worst site! I can't find any good pictures of the hairstyles and it's almost impossible to find a good recap. They can just bite me.

Maybe I'm just cranky because time is winding down until I go to Chicago.

Work news: For the next two days there are going to only be two of us working who know the phones. Guess what that means? It should be fairly slow - I think people are taking time off because of the long weekend. I can do it all though... I am a superhuman employee.

I suppose I should get up and start moving.

Oh yes, I walked past Mr. Arms last night twice - I could have touched him if I wanted to... but then I might have been arrested.

No comments: