Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I think I'm ready.

I am not sure weather or not I'm ready to face the day just yet. I was out late last night and this morning I have a date with the Chiropractor.

My coworker is out for the rest of the week so I get to man the phones when I get in.

The high points of my day will be having lunch with my friend Bryan and of course torturing myself with cycle this evening...

Yesterday I went to the website of gallery where I'm having my show and saw my face! yikes - The words "oh my god" actually came from my lips when I saw it. I guess I have to follow through now. Here is the link.

I have a pit in my stomach... I'm not sure I'm ready (yes I am...) (no I'm not)... oh, I can't decide.

I did manage to send some postcards to the executive producer of the Today Show. Maybe they'll do a piece on me. I think they should.

Okay, I guess I better go and get ready to face the day.

No comments: