Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Foreign territory...

Last night at the gym I did something I don't normally do. I took off my top while I was cycling (no I wasn't naked). I was sweating so much I couldn't take it... I bared my arms and just wore a long sports bra. I did get some cat calls by the other women in my class. I was also accused of cheating on my instructor by working out with someone else. I have fairly well developed biceps (it's hereditary - I get them from my dad's side of of family).

I haven't been so diligent the past few days when it comes to eating... not that I've gone too out of control but you know... If only I didn't like food.

Tonight looks to be a late night. Crawl Space is looking for a new director - we have a few interviews tonight... it should be a late night - and I'm going to miss Big Brother. Oh, well - at least it's available On Demand.

A week from tomorrow I leave for Chicago. I've decided to pack my work in a suitcase and pay the extra $25.00 to check an additional bag. It will be handled less and it has a smaller chance of being lost in the shuffle.

I should try to enjoy it while it's happening... the hotel I'm staying at has a rooftop pool. I should use it... Enjoy room service (okay, maybe I won't go that far..) There's also a fitness center in the hotel so I have no excuse not to work out.

Maybe I should start packing now...

No comments: