Monday, August 25, 2008

It's starting...

The mind has started working overtime regarding the show. I woke up at 4-something this morning... I figured I might as well get up.

Realistically I don't think I have to worry too much about the show... my biggest problem is installing and getting all the sitting arranged. I am also waiting to hear about getting someone to deinstall. It's been a while since I've been in a show... I guess I should get used to it. I'm going to be in a few more in the next few months...

I think maybe I should start making a list of things that need to be done and then maybe I can start crossing some things off.

Hmmm... Mr. Arms was at the gym yesterday morning. He sure is a good looking fella... a lot of girls go over and talk to him so I think he probably is either a) really friendly or b) a ladies man... I'm just going to imagine that he's really friendly.

This week we are starting interviews for directors of Crawl Space. I have some reading to do before we meet people tomorrow night. I'm sure you all know how much I love to read... but I guess I just have to do it. Maybe I'll head into work early and work on the reading...

Yesterday afternoon my entire family (minus my dad) came over for dinner... it was a bit stressful... we survived though. I did make the mistake of going to Wallgreen's and picked up some candy and nuts... the people at work are going to be in for a treat when they get all my leftovers. I know I have no self control when it comes to that sort of thing but every time I go to the candy aisle I think "this time will be different" - it's not. Oh well, I guess it's just something I have to get used to.

No comments: