Sunday, August 24, 2008

Here I am, look at me!

I have survived my overnighter with Jackson the dog. He's a little guy with a lot of pep. We spent some quality time on the sofa this morning watching CBS Sunday Morning. I am back home now and Tucker (Stinky) is very happy I'm here. Well, she was happy but now she's just licking herself (I think she's licking her feet)...

I managed to send images for my show to the curator so she can in turn send them to her webmaster. I have to get a move on my "stalker" video... I think I want to include that in the show... what sort of music would a friendly stalker use in their music video... I guess I should just call myself a fan.

Yesterday I was going through a notebook and I found a note I wrote on the second day Ann hugged me (think it said that I didn't want her to think I was a freak even though I was...)... Oh I remember those days fondly. I think that was when my sister told me I should smell her...

Okay, I guess I better head off to the gym. The good looking man (Mr. Arms) wasn't there yesterday... maybe today!

No comments: