Saturday, August 23, 2008

So...

Is this all there is? Me not being able to sleep (not even on weekends?)... I woke up before 5 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep.

What do I have to look forward to this morning? That good looking guy at the gym! I think I need to think of a good nickname for him - how about Mr. Arms? Leg man? Crash man? (because I'd crash if I was on a real bike)... let me know your thoughts.

Tonight I have been invited to an 80's party. Since I grew up in the 80's you'd think I'd have no problem coming up with an outfit... now I just have to summon the courage to actually go. I also get to dog sit tonight...

What can I rant about this morning? Nothing too much... I am kind of excited about this new thing I found through an article in Smart Money Magazine. It's called Money Center by Yodlee:It's an online website that can track all of your accounts in one place so you can get an overall view of your financial picture. I'm still trying to figure it out but it seems pretty cool.

I tried to get you a link but It's not working for me...

Oh well... blog at you all later (oh yeah... Hi Regina!).

No comments: