Friday, August 22, 2008

Houston, we have a problem.

Okay - there really aren't any problems... with the exception that I am a bit asocial sometimes. I ended up not going to the barbecue last night (sorry Tia). I have a few excuses but they aren't good. When it comes down to it I don't like hanging around people too much sometimes.

What else is happening? Let me see... Still looking for Mr. Right (okay, I'm not looking too hard)... Still working for a living... Still working on those thin thighs... over the past few weeks people in my cycling class have told me that I look like I'm losing weight. I'm actually gaining but I guess that's muscle... I am in better shape than I was a few months ago. Now if I could only get rid of the excess underarm skin or the upper belly flab... maybe I should just name it and accept it. Maybe I'll call it Mabel.

Today is casual Friday... I might actually wear jeans today - but of course I'll make sure I look professional in them. Don't want to look like a schlub.



This picture above is of my favorite beer in the entire world (Alaskan Amber)... this was taken at the picnic last weekend. I didn't have any beer though (can you believe it?)...

Okay, I guess that's it. Have a good Friday.

No comments: