Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's Thursday.

I have a date with my chiropractor next week. My neck has been a bit kinky the past few days. The joys of aging.

I am ready for the weekend. There has got to be more than this... I suppose I do have a lot going on - my job just gets in the way. I guess I have to pay the bills somehow.

The witty words are not coming this morning - Oh yeah, the good looking guy was at the gym last night. I managed to walk past him a few times. Of course - I took the long way to get some water (there was no direct path to the water fountain from the aerobics room so I improvised). I made sure he saw me. I am a dork. By the time I got out of my core challenge he was gone. I didn't have him to stare at during cycling - oh well, you can't have it all.

I guess I should entertain the idea of getting off my backside and getting into the shower. I like to smell and look good.

Tonight I am invited to a barbecue at Tia's house... hopefully everything will work out so I can make it.

No comments: