Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nerves with a capital N.

I wish I didn't get so wound up about things. It's always the same - I worry about the small details to a big degree. I know things always work out - you'd think that I would realize this by now... I am trying to get the press release fixed for the show.

I suppose if I weren't nervous that would be bad right?

Okay - let's talk about something that I find very interesting - ME! Last night I decided to take the other cycling class that I sign up for every once in a while but never seem to take. Let me just say that it kicked my you-know-what. It was completely different than the other class I usually take. It was long, grinding routines with a lot of intensity and a lot of standing. I sweat a lot when I work out and I sometimes gauge how hard I've worked by how soaked my sports bra is. There were only two dry spots just below my shoulders in the back. Now that's what I call a workout.

It's raining this morning and I am not looking forward to working... Stinky is sitting beside me all nice and warm... let's all go back to bed!

No comments: