Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Stuff and things again...

So this morning I got a copy of the first draft of the press release for my show. I really do sound like a stalker and I'm not sure that's a good thing. I'm just a fan... I have a pit in my stomach.

Last night I had dinner with my friends from High School. I had a good time but I am totally not in that realm of "entertaining". I don't have a family or kids, I don't ever invite anyone over for dinner, I'm not too good at small talk... They were all going over what recipes to prepare for dinner and I just brought bagged salad and spray dressing.

It was nice to see everyone but it was strange.

These are some turtles that were hanging out on a log in Greenlake last month. It took me this long to get the photos off my camera.



Okay, I guess I better look at that press release again and see how to not make myself look so bad.

No comments: