Sunday, August 03, 2008

It sucks getting old...

I have an assortment of pains this morning... first off I have a crick in my neck/shoulder area, yesterday I smacked my kneecap into the desk at the gallery and then we did courtesy squats at the gym yesterday and my calves hurt.

what else could go wrong?

I managed to survive the birthday party - and I was so tired I didn't end up going to the pirate party (yes I know, how am I ever going to meet people if I don't get out there)... I also took my prints to get them mounted yesterday. It was much more cost effective than flat out framing so I am pleased. I might be able to take some of the money I'm saving and spring for a place to stay while I'm in Chicago.

I have put out feelers trying to find a place to stay... I have an offer to sleep in a bathtub. Something will come through.

Today I am going to possibly go to church (okay, pick yourself up off the floor)... we have a new minister starting today and I should go.
This afternoon I am going to go to a boot camp to help out my cycle instructor - she's doing a demo tomorrow and she needs to practice. I am then going to go to the sale of my my first ceramics instructor (Sam Scott). I may have to buy something now that I can afford to.

Maybe I should think about getting up soon and starting to move my achy body.

No comments: