Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Too many updates, too little time.

My mamma is going to Oregon today for a long weekend... I have to prove that I'm a good mother to Stinky while she's gone. I guess I can't stay out until all hours then.

I decided to just reserve a hotel room for the first weekend I'm in Chicago. I found someplace that's just over $500.00 - it used to be a Raddison Hotel but it's been remodeled. I know exactly where it is so that's good. I seem to think there's a whole foods just a few blocks away too. (yippy)

Last night I spent about four hours trying to design my postcards with an online tool at PS Print. I finally managed to get it designed but now I can't attach it to my job request. It's hard to explain - you order your postcards and then you upload the artwork. I did some stress eating last night because of it all.

If I can figure out all the postcard stuff then all I have to do is get my artist bio done and find people to sit at the gallery when I'm not there. (my friend PJ said he could do it one day). Oh, then there's shipping things to Chicago etc...

Okay, I better go. Too much to do...

No comments: