Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Postcard dilemma...

I am trying to design a postcard for my show and I am not having much luck.

There is an online design tool and I've gotten the front of my postcard done but I can't manage to get the back with all the text figured out. I get it to a certain point but then it won't let me save it. It's going to make me cranky.

I'm still trying to find a place to stay while in Chicago. I'm thinking I might have to make a hotel reservation - I can always cancel it later.

Do I want to spend 700 dollars for a place to stay??? I don't know.

Oh the decisions....

Today it's supposed to be in the 80's. I guess I could wear some cute warm weather clothes and try to attract the male species at lunch... or I could work on my postcard.

arghhhhh... it just makes me cranky.

I have to get this logo on my postcard and it won't let me save it.



I wish I had magic photoshop powers....

No comments: