Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What's it all about?

I think I need an overhaul for my body. My shoulder is aching again this morning... I feel like I'm a broken record here. My hip area has a hitch as well... oye.

I've been wondering why some people aren't happy unless they're complaining about something. I can't go into specifics but there's a person at work who just can't be happy unless they're causing a fuss about something... unless it's being done the way they expect it to be it's just not right.

Micro-managing is not a habit you ever want to aspire to.



Life would be so much better if people just played nice.

Let me see... what do I have to look forward to today? I've got my job - my postcards are on the way... I've signed up for another cycling class tonight. Different instructor - should be interesting. Tonight we've got gymnastics team finals for the women.. I'll see if I can stay up for it.

Have I told you all that my pityriasis rosea is fading? You can still see it but it'd gone for the most part. That's a relief.

Well - I got up a bit early so I might as well surf the web for a few minutes... catch you all later.

No comments: