Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Monday.

Okay, I'm not really happy it's Monday but I'm trying to put on a brave face. I had weird dreams involving running in races, being at some sort of morning show and being snubbed by Lindsay Lohan, trying to buy something from Anne Murray and Wayne Gretsky but finding out that all I have is counterfeit money.

I'd go into details but that's about all I have.

My neck is a bit stiff this morning... that's another thing that sucks about getting on in years. Maybe I overexerted myself yesterday during cycle class. There's a good looking fella who works out about the same time as my class is and I can't help but to stare at his legs while he's working out... I think I ended up working harder yesterday than I normally do because I thought he may be looking at me. I think he's caught me staring at him a few times... It's a good thing I'm not on a real bike or I'd crash into something.

Oh! This just in! There is soon going to be wifi use on airplanes! Now if I can just get a new laptop battery that will keep a charge.

I think I'm ready to go back to bed now.

No comments: