Friday, September 26, 2008

day 7

It still bugs me (the teeth/jaw)... we're at day 7. No wonder I've been cranky and eating up a storm... I probably shouldn't eat because it probably aggravates the problem - but I'm just trying to make myself feel better.

It's Friday and I'm ready for the weekend. It's too bad I don't have too much free time for it. I sit part of the day tomorrow (good reviews of the show in the Stranger and PI) and then Sunday morning I'm going to have breakfast and walk around Greenlake with my lovely assistant Kristen.

Last night I wandered around the grocery store forever... I was very indecisive. I was looking for "comfort" food... well first I was going to go to Fred Meyer and get a rotisserie chicken - but they were all out - IT WAS BEFORE 7 PM!!! It's on sale, but still... when you want rotisserie chicken you want it now. So, I left Fred Meyer and went to QFC where they had Lean Cuisine on sale. I thought it was going to be cheaper than it actually was. After I wandered around for a while - (I looked at their undersized and overpriced chicken) I left with just the Lean Cuisine... Then I was on the way back to the house I'm housesitting - I managed to talk myself out of pulling into Wallgreens and buying pistachios and chocolate - but I did stop into another QFC. I have a complaint about QFC - too expensive and they don't carry "white trash" style chip dip. I just wanted some cheap-o generic style ranch dip for my reduced fat potato chip dinner but did they have it? No. I ended up buying some Hidden Valley mix and fat free sour cream so it wasn't as unhealthy as it could have been... but still. The good news is that I didn't eat all of it. I guess that's good news.

My life is hell. (or something that resembles it...)

No comments: