Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm not going to complain.

I am going to try to not complain about my face anymore. I'm not even sure if it's my jaw or a tooth... maybe I should call the dentist...

The good news today is that the season premiere of the office is on tonight. I'm pretty excited about that. Also Survivor premiers (which poses a conflict)...

I guess an email was sent out about me yesterday at work. It was asking for feedback on how I'm doing in the new position. A few people have told me that they wrote back saying that I was doing a good job. I like being swarmed with accolades. It helps reaffirm my positive self-work-image. If only the other self image would fall in line.

I think Mr. Arms has joined the witness relocation program and left forever... I'm sad. I got the news last night that my cycle instructor is giving up her Wednesday night classes because she's going to school. That's good for her, bad for me. I can still take the class (although it will be with someone else...).

Goals today.

Limit my fun-size candy bar intake.

work without messing anything up.

take a shower.

Find future soul-mate.

jaw/tooth transplant.

No comments: