Friday, September 05, 2008

Hello again.

One person came into the gallery today. People looked through the windows though when they were walking by... Tonight I went to some of the openings and caught up with some of my friends. It was nice - but I'm not used to it anymore... not that I ever was, but I don't have the stamina that I once did.

I went to Jewell and bought some groceries. I ate salad out of the bag with my fingers for dinner. It was yummy.

I should go to bed. I have to get up early and go to my ww meeting. Fortunately I can catch the bus right by my hotel to get up there. I should probably check the schedule...

I don't really want to weigh in because of all the crap I've eaten... but I will anyway just to face the music...

Oh, people thought my show postcard was the most excellent postcard ever.

I think I'll go to bed now...

No comments: