Saturday, September 13, 2008

I am a bad friend.

I was invited to go see my friends Hannis Pannis perform tonight and I had every intention of going but I am wiped out. I went to Trader Joe's to get a diet root beer and my friend Chris called me to see if I was coming. It turns out that no one showed up for the show. Now I feel like a schmuck for not going. If I didn't have to get up at 4:30 tomorrow morning I might just try to do it - but I'm not as young as I used to be.

I sat at the gallery today and a few people came in... still pretty slow but that's alright. Tomorrow I have to leave the hotel by 5:30 in order to get airport for my 8:10 flight. When I arrive back in Seattle I get to go to my nephew's 3rd birthday party.

Once again I suppose I should get ready for bed. This sure is a great way to spend ones time... going to bed early on a saturday night.

No comments: