Sunday, September 14, 2008

Things to do in an airport for three hours.

I just checked and my flight has been delayed. If Only I had known that before I woke up at 4:30. Now I'm sitting here in the hotel room (I've checked out but I'm still here...).

This may mean I need to take the bus home instead of going to Leo's party. I don't want mom to miss it just because of a late flight.

I'm still feeling bad that I didn't make it to Hannis Pannis's performance last night. I'd have them play at my parties if they lived in Seattle but they don't.



I took a video of them playing at my reception. I will try to post it later.

Right now I just have to wait. Maybe I should see if my friend Nancy could come get me at the airport. I bought her a present for taking me to the airport back in April but I ate it before I could see her... I re-bought what I got her last time. Hopefully it will last.

I suppose I could sit at the airport and wait... but I don't have wifi there do I?

No comments: