Monday, September 15, 2008

I survived.



My flight left about three hours late and there was a bit of turbulence on the way home... but I made it. When I arrived I had to wait a little over an hour for a ride from momma.

I think it's a good thing that the flight was delayed... the blue line was having work done on the tracks so we had to be shuttled around two stops. That added about another half hour to the trip. I did manage to have time to have breakfast at the airport... I had french toast. It was alright... not something I like to have everyday.

Stinky sure is glad I'm home. Currently she's sitting on my lap with her nose tucked in my robe.

I did go to the gym yesterday and walked on the treadmill for an hour... my legs are killing me - but I think that's from walking on the flat ground in Chicago.

What else? I had a dream about Mr. Arms. I can't really tell you too much about it as in that the details are sketchy and I'm a PG rated blog.

Today it's off to work and then to cycle. I need to find a replacement strap for my heartrate monitor. A little plastic dohickey broke off and now it won't stay around my chest.

My dog is whining at me.. I should probably give her some quality time before I hit the shower.

No comments: