Tuesday, September 16, 2008

my aching feet...

I think I took the wrong shoes to Chicago with me.. sure they were cute and all but NO ARCH SUPPORT. Now when I get up my feet are aching. Oh the price of fashion.

Hmmm... I am wondering about my Washington Mutual Bank account... poor WAMU. They are rated as junk by Standard and Poor...

My dilemma today is that I have a meeting at 7 but then there is also the finale to Big Brother and the season premier of Biggest Loser. Oh how I love the new television season but it's hard to have a regular life with all those shows to watch. Maybe I should get a DVR someday...

I think I'm still in a semi-vegetative state this morning. Maybe I should just get ready now.

I'm still waiting to see Mr. Arms at the gym. It's been a long time (over two weeks...).

No comments: