Friday, September 12, 2008

the second longest day of my life.

Okay, maybe it's not the second most longest day but it seems like it.

The reception went alright. I got rave reviews for the Tim's Cascade Johnny's Seasoning Salt flavored potato chips. and people liked the artwork as well.

I'm glad it's over though... I sent most of my leftovers home with my friend Benjamin (who I went to the UW with) and Helen (who I TA'd for a few summers ago...). If I got any punctuation or spelling wrong in that last sentence I am sorry. I'm an artist, not a "real" writer.

My friends Hannis Pannis signed a CD for me and started writing songs based off my writings. It's kind of nice. Who knows - maybe I'll get a grammy someday... or not.

I'm thinking I should go to bed so I can get up early tomorrow morning and go to ww.

I guess that's a good idea. see ya!

No comments: