Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yowza.

My jaw started hurting yesterday. You may recall that I went to a TMJ doctor earlier in the year for this thing... so I guess it's back to taking teeny tiny bites of food, massaging the pressure points in my mouth and taking a muscle relaxant before I go to bed. You may recall the muscle relaxants made me a bit loopy so I think I may not take a whole one.

Today is going to be busy. I have ww - we'll see if I managed to lose anything this week (I doubt it)., then off to cycle - maybe Mr. Arms will finally be there, then I have to wash dishes and then finally, I am starting to house sit. Hopefully I will be too busy to think about my aching jaw.

The show up at the gallery right now got a lot of commentary on SLOG yesterday. Personally I can't wait to see it. I've not seen a show of current members work yet (former members yes...). I'll report back on it later.

I suppose I should run a brush through my hair and put on some workout clothes. I want to look presentable if I'm going to say hi to Mr. Arms.

No comments: