Tuesday, October 14, 2008

About last night (again).

Yesterday was a bit strange. All day at work I was feeling a bit achy. My arms and hands were just really tired. I decided to not go to the gym and take it easy... I ended up taking a bath and sitting on the sofa with the dog.

They just showed a picture of the ice rink at Rockefeller Center on the news. When I was in New York I would walk past the rink when I went to Starbucks to get my coffee and breakfast sandwich in the morning. Sometimes I miss that time. Sure, I like having a paycheck and a warm place to live but being in the big city was fun.

Oh yes, yesterday I also registered a domain name for a website. This is it. Sure, there's nothing there yet. I have to find a web designer to put together a basic site for me. Nothing fancy.

Overall life isn't too bad. I can't complain too much. Someone told my mother the other day that I had turned into a stunning young woman. Okay, I'll take that. I guess from where I've come... I don't know what I'm saying.

No comments: