Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The best intentions with mushrooms.

I was going to go to a new cycling class this morning but I chose to come to you live from the sofa instead.

It's national Mushroom Day... get out your crimini's and portabellas, shitake and morels.... make a fritata.

I like mushrooms... someone told me recently that mushrooms have no nutritional value... she was wrong. she also is a micromanager so what does she know...

oh oh oh! I bought some new long underwear last night. You may recall that I get very cold in the Fall and Winter months... I like to wear my Cuddle Duds long underwear... it looks "real" none of that waffle weave crap for me.

Sometimes I think it would be nice if I could just stay home and curl up with the dog. Today is one of those days... but I can't. I'm having lunch with Matt. That should be interesting. I better go... got to put on that long underwear...

No comments: