Monday, October 20, 2008

Contact Established.

Yesterday after my cycle class I got off the bike and headed to the aerobics room and he talked to me. Mr. Arms talked to me.

I think he said something like "that's quite the workout" or "you sure got a workout" or "hey, I want to father your children"... okay maybe not that last one... but I managed to force some words out of my mouth.... I think I said "it always is". I should have asked his name but I was dumbstruck...

The only down side is that his voice doesn't quite match what his arms (or body) make me think it should sound like. I was thinking he'd have a more "professional" sounding voice. What does that mean? I don't know.

Oh well, since we've established contact I can now freely talk to him... the fairy tale is over.

On another note - I had a dream with Tim Gunn in it. I had moved into a new apartment and it was really cute... big and really inexpensive. I was experiencing a lot of shoulder tension though... Tim came over to my apartment and did some sort of chiropractic move where he lifted my legs up and put all the pressure on my shoulders until I totally relaxed and fell asleep. He then let himself out and I had a restful nap.

It was a very nice dream - I had a cute apartment, I had Tim Gunn at my service... what more could a girl want?

A date I guess.... but I think they may be overrated.

No comments: