Friday, October 24, 2008

Crampy, gassy, ball of goo.

The title pretty much describes the way I feel this morning. Happy Friday.

Last night I watched celebrity rehab. Well at least the first 80 minutes, then I fell asleep. My life could be worse.... I'm feeling a bit scattered this morning so this may not last long.

Today at work some people from a class are going to observe me while I work and make recommendations about the technology I use (maybe they'll recommend a bionic hand for coding documents in the database???). Tonight I am supposed to go see a movie with my friend Margie - we're thinking of seeing Tropic Thunder at the Crest. Nothing like a cheap movie...

My friend PJ asked me what I was working on art wise. good question... PJ - I don't know.

I'm feeling a bit barfy. I think maybe I'll go.

No comments: