Thursday, October 23, 2008

My second stomach says hello.

Last night my second stomach made an appearance at dinner. We went to Black Angus and I ate far too much. I had some appetizers, salad, steak, mashed potatoes, a few veggies and then half of my momma's birthday brownie sundae.

Just roll me out the door please. I didn't finish it all because I started getting a pain in my side. I guess that's a bad sign.

Today I am going out to lunch as a welcome to my new job (although I've been doing it for seven weeks)... we're going to Wild Ginger. Hopefully there will be some healthy options and then I can hit the gym tonight.

The knee is a bit stiff but it doesn't hurt like it did.

Oh, I officially signed up for my website HERE it is... I'm still working on getting things put together but it will do for now.

Last night I had a dream that I was going to be testifying in a legal case... it seems that Rene Zellweger was not happy with my photo of her from I heart Ann. It was a bit sketchy in my dream but I knew for some reason I was in trouble.

No comments: