Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I don't think it's going to happen.

I've realized that I'm not ready to cycle at 5:45 in the morning. I could if I had time to get back home and get ready for work... but considering that I have to be at work at 8 and it takes time to look respectable for the public... it's just not going to happen anytime soon.

Anyways my knee could use the rest. It's feeling better but not 100 percent.

Today is my momma's Birthday. She's the best mom in the world... who else would have honked their car horn all the way down the street when she knew I was home alone with my boyfriend? No one... there are other things she's done for me that I won't go into here. she's swell... tonight we're going to Black Angus for dinner to celebrate.

No weird dreams last night... that's too bad. I miss Tim.

Hair is done... (I got it primped last night...) it's a bit lighter than normal. That's alright... maybe it will make me look younger. I don't know...

they're calling for black ice... I guess I should break out the long underwear... I hate being cold. Well - I guess I should go. Since I don't have my butt on a bicycle seat I guess I should do something...

No comments: