Thursday, October 09, 2008

A date with destiny...

Right now destiny is my chiropractor. I get to be adjusted this morning (yay). Since I started taking this other body sculpting and core class there has been a hitch in my giddyup. This is where a nice boyfriend would be handy. He could massage my tense shoulders and achy feet. Then he could take me out to dinner and a movie. Is that too much to ask for? I think not.

I am considering building myself a real website. I have the option to have my website listed with the alumni calendar - and don't get me wrong, I love my blog, but it doesn't necessarily convey my artistic talents. I may do some research today and get back to you.

Goals for today.

Don't eat everything in the office that resembles chocolate.

Get adjusted.

Try not to make anyone cry.

Look cute.

No comments: