Friday, October 10, 2008

Dear President Bush.

I don't think you talking to the American people about the economy is going to make anyone feel better.

Just my thought.



That is the Invitation for the Crawl Space fundraiser. If you want information on it let me know and I will send it to you.

It' going to be held on November 22 at 8.

I am feeling better today - from the standpoint of visiting the chiropractor yesterday. My triceps are a different story. They are feeling the burn - I don't think I can lift my arms over my head even if I tried.

Last night after work I met my lovely assistant Kristen and our friend Karen at Palomino for Happy Hour... you know how I like happy hours... almost too much. We had beer and cheap pizza (cheap as in inexpensive). How much does it cost to get gastric bypass?

Tonight I'm going to be meeting with some camp counselors from this summer... that doesn't even break the tip of the iceberg of what I've got going on this weekend. When did I get to be so busy?

I don't know.

Well, I guess that's it for now. Get back to work.

No comments: