Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I am nothing without you.

I really am nothing without you... all three of you who regularly read my blog (yes that means you my lovely assistant Kristen).

Last night I didn't get home until after 10:30 so I am a bit worn out. My knee is aching again as well... I think the problem lies in the body sculpting class I take... it beats up on my knees (I may have to modify).

Soooo... last night we had a meeting about our fundraiser at Crawl Space. I need to find people to help me fundraise - do any of you three want to help?



My personal goal is to try and get "my people" to raise $500.00. I can do that can't I? I just need you three to help me.

Well, I guess I should get a move on... times a wasting. hugs and kisses to you all (the three that is...).

No comments: