Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Will you rub my feet?

and my legs? and my arms, and my shoulders?

Yesterday at work I packed and shipped about 30 boxes to go to a trial in Las Vegas. I think I probably burned off a good pound of fat moving boxes around.

My feet have been aching in the morning when I get up... it might be plantar fasciitis. (or maybe it's a tumor...). I just need someone to rub my feet.

Today I get to ship more boxes... and go to lunch with Bryan and Matt to discuss the movie (and a few people's reactions that there's too much bad language). It's a long story...

I realize I haven't talked about my cycling classes lately.... they've been changing around the schedule so I may eventually be able to cycle seven days a week. I don't know if my knee can take it. I know I could never give up my weekends (that's when I see Mr. Arms)... and then I have to take the classes my favorite instructor teaches on Monday, Tuesday and Friday.

Sooo... when it comes to our fundraiser I'm a bit worried about finding someone to help me fundraise... it's interesting how it all works... as things get closer I'll give more details.

GIVE ME MONEY!

No comments: