Thursday, October 02, 2008

I love the inside of my eyelids....

Morning came too soon... yet another night of uneventful sleep - good... I just wish I could go back to bed for a while.

Last night at the gym we didn't have a cycle instructor show up so we improvised our own class... I was ready to leave at seven (class ends at 7:30) but everyone else kept pushing me to keep going.... I stayed for the whole hour... grrrrr... no, it's good that I did it... my thighs have never been firmer (they're still pasty white and veiny though).

Have I told you how much I love coffee? I love coffee.....

Random posts today...

Marty packed up my items from the show and fedexed them back to me... I sure hope they don't get lost. That would really suck. I have to think positively...

Is anyone else as I tired as I am of the political ads on television??? I can just imagine how much money is being spent on these... give the money to me instead... I'll make good use of it.

No comments: