Friday, October 03, 2008

Let's go to the Olympics! (games that is...)

Tickets go on sale today for the Olympic games in Vancouver. They're going to be so close... why shouldn't I go? I could watch the luge, or the bobsled... ice dancing? Short track speed skating might be fun... I may have to consider it.

I'm really glad it's Friday. This week has been very very very long. I think the only major things I have to do this weekend are go to WW and the nephews are spending the night at our house on Saturday. I bet you I have something else to do but I don't remember just yet. Sunday I'm going to try to sleep in for a little bit.

Sammy the cat seems to be doing just fine... the pitch on his fur is not as messy looking as it was...

I'm thinking maybe I should start looking for studios and apartments... I just don't know. I think if I had a studio I would make more work... I should probably just find an apartment with area for a studio... then I could have a television in it and work at the same time... you know how I love television... it's something to think about...

maybe I'll finish up my coffee and get ready to work...

No comments: