Saturday, October 04, 2008

It's Mayor McArms to you...

I did not say hi to Mr. Arms today but I did point him out to my friend Marjorie. She called him the Mayor because Mayors know everyone... and Mr. Arms definitely knows everyone.

This morning I weighed in and I was down 1.8 pounds... that's pretty good. I was going to say something negative - but I changed my mind. That's the power of positive thinking.... tonight my nephews are coming over to spend the night. We are going to go to Red Robin for dinner. I am going to use all of my extra points on dinner tonight but that's okay, that's why they're there.

Later today I am moving back into my house. I will try to take photos of the scene of the crime in the cat rescue. I think I have finally recovered. Sammy wanted to go out today but I am never letting him outside ever again... not matter how cute he is I can't risk it.

Right now I am watching Tabitha's Salon Takeover on Bravo. She rocks... being that I used to work in a salon I can relate to what she's aiming at... who wants to go into a grubby salon...

which leads me to my latest pet peeve. I love the cinnamon rolls from Fred Meyer... but the past few times I've gone over to the self serve bakery case there have been fruit flies in it... swarming all over the donuts. If that's not a weight loss deterrent I don't know what is.

Okay, my laundry is done - I should go.

No comments: