Sunday, October 05, 2008

Settle down, here I am...

I know, you probably thought I was dead in the middle of the road somewhere, didn't you?

I am here.

Not much to report - with the exception that Mayor McArms wasn't at the gym this morning.

I am thinking about making work about being on a "documentary" television show that was never aired. What do you all think about that? What would this entail??? I don't know just yet... but I think we may find out.

Everyone save the date of November 22nd for the Crawl Space Fundraiser. It's going to be fun! Or at least I think so...

I've started looking at apartments... okay, pick yourselves up off the floor... I know - you thought I wanted to live with my mother forever didn't you? Well, I sort of do, but for the betterment of my social and artistic life I need to get out on my own. Now if only I could afford it. I think the plan is to start saving money so I have a cushion and then take my time to find a place that is perfect.

Maybe in the meantime I will sell some work and/or find a benefactor to help me out.

Soooo..... I guess that's it for now. I took pictures of Sammy and the tree so I will tell the story of my ordeal sometime this week.

Au revoir (or however you spell that...)
Ciao!

No comments: