Friday, October 17, 2008

More flashbacks...

1985



1995


okay - nevermind... it seems like all of a sudden everyone is on facebook. A lot of people I went to high school with have joined and now I am getting all of these pictures. The top one was at our senior prom (which sucked... and my face reflects that) and the second photo is from our 10 year reunion. Oh the memories.

Last night I was in a grumpy mood and had a carb=fest. For dinner (if you can call it that) I had a small bag of Dorito's, some goldfish crackers, tortilla chips and a few pieces of turkey for some protein. I ended up taking a bath at 6:30 and then lounging for the rest of the evening. I'm feeling a bit achy still... maybe it's a tumor.

Well, at least it's Friday. We're having a potluck for lunch - I think part of my problem last night was trying to figure out what to take (I decided on nothing)... my momma came to the rescue this morning with some shrimp and cocktail sauce. Who doesn't like shrimp?

I guess I should move along...

No comments: